Leadership of Winona State University,
In January of 2015, I submitted my application for promotion to the
rank of Associate Professor. The promotion was granted for the 2015-2016
academic year, and I am now resubmitting the package for consideration for
tenure. Last year I built a website to house my portfolio, and I have updated
this website with new achievements. I recognize that many readers may already
be familiar with my accomplishments and for those who wish to only read the
updates from the past year, I have provided a single document that describes my
activities in 2015.
If you wish to view the portfolio in its entirety, I have
formatted the website to be as readable as possible. My portfolio is organized
into separate webpages by criterion. I
have provided a downloadable file at the top of each linked page. This contains
the same information as the webpage in a format that is accessible offline. At
the end of each criterion, I provide a bulleted list of my activities ‘At-A-Glance’.
Additionally, at the end of this letter, I provide links to my past PDP and PDR
as well as my updated Vita. Finally, several of my colleagues have provided
letters of recommendation for this promotion, and those letters are linked
below. The same letters were used in 2015, and if you would like to contact my references to confirm continued endorsement, you are welcome to do so at your leisure.
Thank you for this opportunity to present my achievements.
Respectfully submitted,
Francis M. Mann, Ph.D.
Supporting Documentation
Letters of Support
